Nurhanim. Photography





Assalamualaikum.
     Nurhanim... Yup thats me. The one and only. No copy indeed. I'm 22yrs old Malaysian and taking degree in Optometry. Photography is my passion. Burst out in 2010 when I realized that I'm a loner. Hehe.. nope. I never be one. I realized I love photography when I'm in matriculation college. That day, Im a cloud lover. Still am. Everyday every evening I will stare the sky and put the scene in my only Samsung Corby. Ya, cheezy isn't. Alhamdulillah, now I have my own DSLR. Basic one, but InsyaAllah I'll used it properly and inspires peoples with what I can do with all I have. 
   Alhamdulillah day by day, Allah sent me  people who taught, inspires and motivates me. Thanks a lot. With experiences I learn.
Any comment to improvise my skill are mostly welcome. But don't be harsh on me. I quiet sensitive. Hehe...
No.. I'm okay with it.
   I hope that my photos will inspires peoples out there. Thank you.










Leave a Reply